Vitamin C Cherish Food Form 60 Capsules
Food Supplement combining Vitamin C, extracted from Acerola Cherry Fruit (not synthetically made in a lab), together with Parsley, Blackcurrant, Elderberry and Rosehip.
The acerola cherry is naturally high in vitamin C. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system. It is an antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Vitamin C also contributes to:
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, blood vessels, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal psychological function
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- the increase of iron absorption
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS
Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice. These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
- Food based vitamin C for optimum absorption in your body.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and nervous system, reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage, blood vessels, bones, gums, skin, teeth.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- NO man-made ascorbic acid.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice.
1 capsule typically provides:
Acerola Cherry Extract 500mg
- providing Vitamin C 125mg (156% NRV*)
Blackcurrant Extract 108mg whole berry equivalent
- from 4:1 extract 27mg
Elderberry Extract 7mg
- providing polyphenols 2mg
Rosehip Extract 100mg whole fruit equivalent
- from 20:1 extract 5mg
* = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Acerola Cherry Extract, Capsule Shell: HydroxyPropyl Methylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Parsley Leaf, Blackcurrant Berry Extract, Elderberry Extract, Rosehip Fruit Extract, Maltodextrin.
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
DirectionsAdults, take 1 capsule, 1-3 x per day with water and food. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
CautionsAlways consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
We Also Recommend
Multivitamin & Iron 180 Tablets - One A Day Multi Vitamins for Men & Women