Rosehip Extract 5000mg & Vitamin C 120 Capsules
Rosehip may help to maintain healthy digestive, excretory, respiratory and immune systems.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones & cartilage. It also also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and is an antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and supplied in innovative letterbox friendly and recyclable packaging.
These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Registered with the Vegan Society
- Blend of Rosehip & vitamin C
- Supports digestive, excretory, respiratory and immune systems
- Contributes to normal collagen formation
- Support normal function of bones & cartilage
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Registered with the Vegan Society
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP standard
- Letterbox friendly & recyclable packaging
Ingredients1 capsule typically provides:
Vitamin C 12mg (15% NRV*)
Rosehip from extract 5000mg (whole plant equivalent) 250mg
*=Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Rosehip Plant Extract (Maltodextrin), Bulking Agents: (Di-Calcium Phosphate, Brown Rice Flour), Capsule Shell: HydroxyPropyl MethylCellulose, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Anti-Caking Agents: (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate).
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.