Multivitamin & Iron 180 Tablets - One A Day Multi Vitamins for Men & Women
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Multi Vitamin and Iron Tablets are a specially formulated blend of essential vitamins and iron in a convenient daily tablet.
Multi-Vitamin Plus Iron tablets are manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification.
These manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high-quality products.
- ONCE A DAY SUPPLEMENT - Multivitamins & iron is a convenient daily supplement providing 100% of the recommended daily allowance of all of the essential vitamins.
- IMMUNE SUPPORT – Vitamins ,C A, B6, B12 and D contribute to the normal function of the immune system, as does folate and iron.
- ENERGY - Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- MENTAL WELLBEING - Contributes to normal cognitive function, psychological function, mental performance and functioning of the nervous system.
- COLLAGEN - Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults, take 1 tablet per day with food. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
1 Tablet typically provides:
Vitamin C 80mg (100% NRV) Iron 14mg (100% NRV) Vitamin E 12mg a-TE (100% NRV) Niacin (Vitamin B3) 16mg NE (100% NRV) Vitamin A 800µg RE (100% NRV) Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 6mg (100% NRV) Vitamin D 5µg (100% NRV) Vitamin B6 1.4mg (100% NRV) Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.4mg (100% NRV) Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.1mg (100% NRV) Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) 200µg (100% NRV) Biotin 50µg (100% NRV) Vitamin B12 2.5µg (100% NRV)
* = NRV (Nutrient Reference Value)
Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid, Iron as Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin E as Dl Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Silicon Dioxide, Niacin as Nicotinamide, Vitamin A as Retinol Acetate (Maltodextrin, Dextrin, Modified Starch), Pantothenic Acid as D-Calcium Pantothenate, Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol (Maltodextrin, Modified Starch, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Vitamin E), Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin as Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 as Cyanocobalamin.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.
According to our suppliers of raw material this product is free from: gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.**
** Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.