Pet-PRO Flora Balance 2 Billion cfu 120 Chicken Flavoured Tablets.
Pet-PRO contains a broad spectrum of healthy bacteria which have been specifically chosen for their ability to help support healthy floral balance in cats and dogs.
With the addition of inulin to act as a prebiotic as well as a blend of digestive enzymes, Pet-PRO provides excellent all-round daily support for your pet.
These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
- 5 strain active bacteria supplement with added digestive enzymes and prebiotics.
- Chicken flavoured tablets for easy daily administration.
- Specifically chosen bacterial strains
- Support healthy floral balance in pets.
- Support effective digestive function and general well-being.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP standard.
- Letterbox friendly and recyclable packaging.
Ingredients1 tablet typically provides:
Fructooligosaccarides (FOS) 250mg
Digestive Enzymes Blend 150mg
- including: Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, Lactase, Bromelaine.
Active Live Culture Blend 2 Billion CFU
- including: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Brevis, Bifidobacterium Animalis Lactis, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus
Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Fructooligosaccarides (from Inulin), Di Calcium Phosphate, Digestive Enzymes Blend (Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, Lactase, Bromelaine), Active Live Culture Blend (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Brevis, Bifidobacterium Animalis Lactis, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus), Chicken Flavour, Magnesium Stearate.
These tablets are meant to be eaten directly, or as part of a meal, crushed if necessary, into your pet’s food or a treat. Store in refrigeration or cool storage after opening to ensure longer shelf life.
Cats and dogs up to 10kg: 1 tablet per day
11-25kg: 2 tablets per day
25kg-40kg: 3 tablets per day
Over 40kg: 4 tablets per day
Serving can be given based on approximately 1 tablet per 10kg of weight.